Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ron's in London!~

I'm enjoying London thus far, the weather is great, my hall is satisfactory, and I havent met with any mishaps thus far, so I'm trying to remain as positive as I can be! (: I've yet to meet all my hallmates, but most of them seem pretty friendly. There's even one or two cute guys around to brighten up my day (:

I've no idea whether if my body clock is messing up but I'm going to bed at 10pm and waking up at about 6.30-7am, and I cant seem to be able to fall asleep anymore. I have no idea if this is healthy living, or that I'm messed up. OR maybe my late sleeping in singapore has gotten me used to London time. Either way, I'm happy with it now, but I think would need to stay up late for mugging in time to come.

Hall food has been not too fantastic, but edible and cos its free hence I dont miss a single meal in here. I'm perpetually hungry though, but lunch is usually sandwich or pizza or the cheapest thing we can find. ('Cos we are Singaporeans and cant stop converting, hence everything here is absurdly expensive.)
1 sandwich= GBP1.5= SGD4.5 approx (horrors!)

I've posted up pictures on facebook, 'cos I'm kinda lazy to upload it here (blogger takes forever).

No comments: