Saturday, August 07, 2010

Singapore = Good Times

Been in Singapore for 3days and totally loving it.
Though Ive pretty much spent my days at home hoovering the house and washing dishes (maid went back to get married, just my luck), going down to Singtel multiple times to get my simcard fixed (couldnt receive any incoming calls and texts previously, so am sorry if i didnt reply you. Its not me being a diva, I am actually very friendly.) and meeting up with people. Which translates to wasting my life away. Which also means Im enjoying life really.

Good times. Only wishing that it could be a tad bit longer (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

registry cleaner , just wanted to say that Free Registry Cleaner site is realy good and I'm happy that i found it
I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of computer registry here and just wanted to give my 2 cents. Im about to write a fine article for this forum about
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/]registry cleaner[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i done it.
ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
registry cleaner
Thank you