Sunday, July 11, 2010

Too much summer.

Summer is so beautiful, especially in a place whereby its normally cold and wet and gloomy. The beauty of the blooming flowers and the warmth of the sun, and the general joy expressed by the people in the streets just lifts my spirits.
But yesterday was one of those days, I wished the weather wasnt as summery. I was positively sweating like a pig and hyperventilating like a dog and missing my aircon back home in singapore the whole day.

But this weather does make me just not want to work (despite the fact that exams are coming up and no where near half way done) cos its either too beautiful to stay indoors or too hot to stay awake.
I guess thats just one of my 100001 excuses not to work.

And yes, today its the showdown between Spain and Netherlands. ((((: Am looking forward to it!

But Im def looking forward to going back home in 3 weeks time. Have plans to check out universal studios and marina sands with the Losers and possibly visit HK for a couple of days (((:

No comments: