Saturday, March 13, 2010

Films, Films ... and more Films!

Why am I up at 4am and was asleep at 7.30pm?
My body clock is like officially screwed, which signifies Ive finally succumbed to following the lifestyles of most normal university students.

Im trying to decide if its quite loser to go watch movies on my own, cos there are so many shows now that I wanna catch:
1. Invictus
2. Green Zone
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
4. Crazy Heart ... on DVD maybe

And shows coming up that I would like to catch:
1. How to train your dragon ... 3D!
2. Clash of the Titans ... 3D!
3. Kick- Ass
4. Nanny McPhee

And recent films that I think are worth watching (for you Boobie):
- The Hurt Locker (there is a reason why this is a big winner at the Oscars)
- Alice in the Wonderland 3D (cos its 3D and there's Johnny Depp. But dont get your hopes up cos it really was quite disappointing)

I couldnt quite appreciate Precious too much myself, despite all the rave reviews about it.
Everyone loved Up in The Air, but other than George Clooney I didnt quite like it that much.
I liked From Paris with Love, which is not a romantic film (but a thriller) despite its title. And since Bend it Like Beckham, I havent watched a Johnathan Rhys Meyer film for quite some time.
And Im waiting for the DVDs for Valentine's Day and Percy Jackson to come out.

Ok this is not a good sign at all considering I have already been on a 2 month work hiatus. Something possibly unheard of in Singapore, or amongst Singaporeans really.

1 comment:

tafmai said...

hahahah i see my name in this entry:) caught a bit of Hurt Locker at xinyu's place. looks nice despite its documentary feel though i know of people who found it boring?

am i the only person left on earth who hasn't watched avatar? just like i'm the last person on earth who hasn't read the last book of harry potter hahahaha gosh peish we've got so much to do! and i don't mean work!

but i'm sure we'll still find time for the books in the end, by virtue of the fact that we're singaporeans and it runs in our blood :)