Sunday, February 28, 2010

虽然我们相识无言中 彼此情谊不深 心灵却相通

HC Night ytd was amazing! :D The food was alright (though portions generous, which was great for hungry people like me. But not good cos we were in glam dresses and not supposed to stuff ourselves silly) but the company was really really what made the night so awesome. So many of the councillors came down from all parts of Europe (Jamie, Kailing, Gloria, Hon) and then Stef, Wenxi and Charm from Oxbridge and then there were the Londoners- Mark, Dawei, Paul, Xun. We managed one whole table, how amazing is that!
Its nice to see changes in some people (cos it was for the better), and that some people havent changed one bit (which is great too).
But the downside to these kinda events is that there are so many people that I kinda know but i dont really know, and I dont quite know what to say after the usual Hi, how have you been or Your outfit's amazing. So I just end up sitting at my table, and talking to the same few people (which is actually, to be quite honest, what i really want to do. After all, i havent seen these friends of mine for what seems like ages.)

Got woken up this morning by Kenneth at 7-ish who came barging into my room, with Mac's breakfast. It was a nice feeling being brought breakfast, and talking to him considering that though we barely live more than 10mins apart, I dont think Ive actually seen him much.

Fell asleep right after Big Breakfast, and got woken up again in time to join my flatmates for Yum Cha at Chinatown. I think amongst the 5 of us, we ordered more than 20dishes. We were literally ordering without thinking much. Added up to 70ish in all for all of us, thats how much we had. But it was def a good meal :D Its been quite some time since I have properly hung out with my flatmates, since I was so busy running about with my family and all.
But it reminded me, how much I really like them :D

No comments: